Request a Quotation
Not sure how to write a tender response?
- Looking for help responding to a Request for Tender (RFT),
an Expression of Interest (EOI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)?
- Bidding for government work and having difficulty writing the tender response, or not too sure where to start?
- Unsure if you can afford the time away from your day-to-day work activities to concentrate on responding to a RFT process?
Responding to a tender is time consuming
Each tender process is different from the last and it takes time to carry out the necessary research to collate relevant information, compile, and write a response that is persuasive, distinct and stands out from the crowd. Not all businesses have the resources to employ a dedicated tender manager or bid writer to take on this role.
What we can do
- Our tender writers will work closely with you to coordinate, write and submit on time your next bid proposal or tender response.
- The final bid will be complete, easy to read, and address the statement of work and all of the other tender requirements.
- We will produce a compliant bid, therefore maximising your chance of getting it into the hands of the evaluation team.
We take the time to listen to you, to fully understand your business and its environment. We will probably ask you lots of questions and ask for lots of detailed information. This allows us to craft the right words to address the statement of work and other criteria.
Your business information is confidential and we will treat it with all due respect. We are happy to enter into a non-disclosure agreement that will provide us both with peace of mind.
We are committed to working closely with you and your team to provide a high-quality service that supports and grows your business.
For more information or to request a quote, call or email us to discuss how we can assist you.
Consultations are made by appointment.
Call or email us to discuss how we can
PO Box 7211 KALEEN ACT 2617
Call now: 02 6156 2415
Summary of Service
Our experienced tender writers will:
1. Coordinate your tender response process
2. Write and compile a compliant response
3. Work with you to maximise your success